Capacitors, Mounting Shorts, Submounts, Resistors
LEAD TIMES IN DAYS, NOT WEEKS.
BUILT TO YOUR EXACT SPECIFICATIONS.
About Compex Corp
Compex Corporation is a privately held company that specializes in providing Single Layer Electronic Components to the RF, Microwave, Telecommunications, Fiber Optics, Defense, and Space industries. Since our inception in 1976, we have focused our research and development on providing the highest quality and broadest variety of Single Layer Capacitors, Submounts, Mounting Shorts, Resistors, and custom thin-film parts to hundreds of customers in over 25 countries. All design and manufacturing is completed in our 20,000+ square-foot state-of-the-art headquarters in West Berlin, New Jersey, USA and our 16,000 square-foot manufacturing facility run by our new CX Thin Films Division in Cranston, Rhode Island, USA.
Compex, Manufacturing Facility, West Berlin, New Jersey
Compex 375-KW Solar Field
Why Buy From Compex?
- Build to Specification: We manufacture all parts directly to the customer’s specification to meet the most demanding requirements. Length, width, thickness, capacitance, resistance, and metallization can all be adjusted to provide the optimum component for your application. Our lead time quite often is just a few days, with same day shipments not uncommon (at no extra charge).
- Samples: We understand that engineering design, analysis, and simulation can’t always provide a definitive answer on how components will perform in an application. Therefore, we provide samples at no charge to ensure our customers have the right part for their designs. The majority of our samples will ship within one week from the initial request.
- Responsiveness: We pride ourselves on our ability to ship parts quickly when our customers have an urgent requirement. In fact, it is not uncommon for us to ship parts the same day we receive an order. We also understand that demand can significantly fluctuate and offer tremendous flexibility to our customers, whether they need 25 or a million pieces.
- Customer Service: Whether you need a quote, want to place an order, or have a technical question, you can count on receiving a response from Compex the very day of your request or the next day for after-hours inquiries. Since we do not close on any holiday, our customers can always depend upon a quick reply. We also have a global network of representatives that work closely with our customers to provide a high level of expertise and convenience.
- Quality: We are driven to provide high-quality products to our customers. We work in concert with our customers to ensure they have a product that not only works per specification, but is also the right part for their design. If for any reason our parts need to be replaced, we will make it a priority to ensure minimal impact to our customer’s design, development, or production.
Please allow our staff to recommend the perfect part for your application.
It is the policy of Compex Corporation to ensure that the environmental impact of its activities, products and services is as small as is reasonably practicable. Compex is committed to continual improvement, the prevention of pollution and compliance with all legal and other requirements that relate to our environmental aspects.
The top management of Compex Corporation is committed to quality and the following policy:
We satisfy our customers by continually optimizing value with innovative products and services and by delivering the right part at the right time